Last Modified: December 14, 2020
- Information Collected
At Seeen, we collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-personally identifiable (“Non-PII”) information from you. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify you personally. Non-personally identifiable information is information that must be combined with other information to identify you personally.
You will not be required to provide us any information when you visit our Platform. However, in order to access or use some portions of the Platform, we may collect PII such as username, payment details, log in information, name, address, business information. We may also collect your relevant payment or credit card information if you wish to pay for any services offered via the Platform. Please be aware that all payment information shall be stored and processed by our third party payment processors.
Whenever you use our website, we may collect Non-PII from you, such as your IP address, zip code, browsing history, search history, and registration history, interactions with the Platform, usage information, location, referring URL, browser, operating system, data usage, data transferred, and Internet service provider.
- Use of Your Information
Some of your information will be visible to other users of the Platform to facilitate communication. We will never sell your information without your permission; however you agree that we may use your information in the following ways:
- To provide any services offered and to operate Seeen Platform.
- To enhance or improve our users’ experiences.
- To to contact you via email or other electronic communications where you have an inquiry.
- To notify you of additional Seeen services and updates.
- To process your transactions.
- Anonymized Data
Please be aware that we me may collect and aggregate personally identifiable information from our Platform and may anonymize that information for our own research or internal purposes. Once such data has been anonymized, it cannot be traced back to you, the user.
- Accessing and Editing Your Information
You will be able to access any information contained in your account through our Platform. You may edit that information by changing the information listed in your account. If you have any questions or wish to review, change, or access any of your information collected by us, please contact us at email@example.com. After you have cancelled your account please be aware that we may keep inaccessible copies of your PII and non-PII subject to our data retention policies.
- Cookies and Tracking
- Third Party Access to Your Information
- Law Enforcement
- Opt Out of Commercial, Non-Commercial Communications and Do Not Track
If you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we may send you communications via text and emails. However, you may unsubscribe from certain communications by notifying Seeen that you no longer wish to receive these communications, we will endeavour to promptly remove you from our once we have received that request. We currently do not offer functionality for you to opt out through “do not track” listings. If you wish to opt out of certain communications or information collection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Third Parties
- Security Measures
We make reasonable attempts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards including encryption. However, as this is the Internet, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, routine credit checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Age Compliance
We intend to fully comply with American and international laws respecting children’s privacy including COPPA. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 and using our Platform, please stop immediately and do not submit any information to us. In the event that we have inadvertently collected any information from users under the age of 18 please contact us immediately.
- International Transfer
- Merger and Acquisition
In the event that Seeen is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. Please be aware that once the information is transferred your privacy rights may change.
- Privacy Notice for European Citizens
- Legitimate Purposes for Collecting Your PII
- Contract Administration - We may use your personal data to (1) negotiate, execute, renew and/or manage a contract with you; and/or (2) communicate with you in respect of the above (including sending (legal) notifications). (Performance of Contract)
- Access and Communications to Our Platform – (1) interact with you through our Platform; (2) communicate with you regarding updates or in response to inquiries; and/or (3) manage and respond to your questions or comments (e.g. technical, commercial or administrative) or requests for maintenance and support. (Legitimate Interest)
- Use of the Platform - We may use your personal data to (1) enable you to enjoy the use of, and easily navigate the Platform; (2) to understand how our Platform functions with you; and (3) to share with third parties we hire to maintain our Platform (Legitimate Interest)
- Direct Marketing - We may use your personal data to contact you for additional products and services that you have expressed interest in. (Consent)
- Training and Improvements - We may use your PII to (1) train our employees or contractors to allow for a better Platform experience; and/or (2) improve the Platform. (Legitimate Interest)
- Basis for Data Processing
Your personal data is processed by Seeen manually and/or using our Platform tools and third party providers as described in this Notice. Seeen shall process such personal data for specific purposes and only where there is a specific legal basis for doing as described above in Section 18.
- Retention of Personal Information
Seeen will only retain your personal data for as long as required and proportionate to the use of your personal data. We will keep your personal data:
- For any legally required duration.
- Upon your request to eliminate, delete, or modify any of your personal data stored with us, we will honor such legitimate request.
- Until we no longer have a valid reason to keep or use your personal data.
- Where you have requested modification or deletion of your personal data, we may keep just enough of your personal information to ensure that we comply with your requests not use your personal information or comply with your right to erasure subject to any legal obligations or legitimate interests. If you require additional details regarding the retention of your personal data please contact us.
- Security and Transfer of Personal Data Outside of the EEC
- Sharing of Data with Third Parties
We may disclose your personal information to a third party as described below subject to the legitimate purpose as specified within the Privacy Notice. We have entered into agreements (including but not limited to Data Protection Agreements) with all third parties that we disclose your personal information to and they are prohibited from selling such personal information. We share your personal data with the following third parties:
Google Use of the Platform; Training and Improvements; Analytics https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Data Controller Information
If you are an EEC resident and you have any questions regarding your rights under this Notice or wish to exercise any rights as enumerated under the GDPR, please contact us at: email@example.com or
Seeen, Inc. – Data Privacy Officer
199 Whitney Ave
New Haven, Connecticut 06511
United States of America.
Please label any email communications with the title “GDPR Request”.